HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Heyo! I'm new here, please be gentle with me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkwehl
darkwehl

Heyo! I'm new here, please be gentle with me. Empty
PostSubject: Heyo! I'm new here, please be gentle with me.   Heyo! I'm new here, please be gentle with me. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:47 am

Name: Reo

Fudanjuku Favorite(s): Uramasa, Renji, Kyohei, and Momotaro. (Funny how two out of four of those members have graduated or are going to.....)
NFS Favorite(s) Ura, Mariru, Kyomo, and Chiaki
Favorite Song: Kaze Ni Notte! The lyrics are so sweet, and the song is very pretty. I also like Love Spider, it's probably because that's the song I would listen to whenever I feel down.

Other Idol Groups: Honestly, Fudanjuku is the only jpop group I listen to. I listen to a lot of kpop groups, though. (If you like missA, BTS, VIXX, Block B, or 2AM holler at me.)
Other Music: I'm a huge softy for sappy music, but I also like electronic music. (Fudanjuku has both, so they're perfect for me~) In general, if it sounds good, I'll listen to it.
Things to Know About Me: If you talk to me about anything I like, I will rant about it for 20 years. So, anyone interested in talking about Fudanjuku with me, expect a maelstrom of emotions that have been building up since the first day I discovered them.
Back to top Go down
http://darkwehl-chocoboreo.tumblr.com
jep
jep

Heyo! I'm new here, please be gentle with me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo! I'm new here, please be gentle with me.   Heyo! I'm new here, please be gentle with me. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi, I'm prepare to listen to all of it, of cos regarding Fudanjuku Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Heyo! I'm new here, please be gentle with me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAKANO CENTER • :: Administration :: Introduction-