HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello, I'm Siria=)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siria

Hello, I'm Siria=) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm Siria=)   Hello, I'm Siria=) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 am

NAME - You can call me Siria =)
AGE - 25
LOCATION - Paris (France)

FUDANJUKU FAVORITE ? Koki (Renji made a leap in my ranking when I saw them irl, but I've had something for Koki ever since I discovered Fudanjuku <3 )
NFS FAVORITE ? Ngl, I don't know NFS very much ^^"
FAVORITE SONG ? It's hard... Onaji jidai [...] lyrics are probably my favorite, but Kimi no monogatari always moves me, and I may like Mugen no Procyon's melody the best.

OTHER IDOL GROUPS : Arashi <3
OTHER MUSIC : Wizard rock! And other kind of less exotic rock. And a-guy-with-a-guitar type music.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU : I'm really passionate and really lazy at the same time. When I first discovered Arashi I learnt all there was to know in 6 months (and I mean ALL) and I intended to do the same with Fudanjuku but it's much harder to find stuff, isn't it?
I'm bad at showing my enthusiasm ^^"
My English isn't perfect but is still far better than my Japanese.

Nice to meet you (^_^)
Back to top Go down
peachgirldb
peachgirldb

Hello, I'm Siria=) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Siria=)   Hello, I'm Siria=) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:02 am

Welcome Siria! Haha, I know what you mean, I've been so obsessed with them xD You got to see them IRL before?
Back to top Go down
Siria

Hello, I'm Siria=) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Siria=)   Hello, I'm Siria=) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:10 am

Thank you! ^^

Yes! I went to their concert last month. Loved it!
(I wrote a report but I'm hesitating to post it, does it fit in the IRL experience thread? And I put it on tumblr so people may have seen it already...)
Back to top Go down
peachgirldb
peachgirldb

Hello, I'm Siria=) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Siria=)   Hello, I'm Siria=) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 am

Yeah, the IRL experience thread would be great! I'm sure everyone would love to hear about it Smile I need to write up mine sometime soon too xD
Back to top Go down
Siria

Hello, I'm Siria=) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Siria=)   Hello, I'm Siria=) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:33 am

I'll do that then ^^
Please post yours too! Did you meet them several times?
Back to top Go down
peachgirldb
peachgirldb

Hello, I'm Siria=) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Siria=)   Hello, I'm Siria=) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:46 am

Yep, I saw them around 4 times this past fall ^^ I'll write it up soon!
Back to top Go down
jep
jep

Hello, I'm Siria=) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Siria=)   Hello, I'm Siria=) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Welcome Siria.

Wait a minute... do both of you always go Japan to watch their concert? If yes, do post in the forum the next time any of you is going cos who knows I may like to join you guys. I don't like to go alone cos I don't know their language. It will take me years before I understand what the Japanese people are saying. I'm learning the language. Still in 1st year. An ex- colleague of mine told me it took him 6-7 years to fully master the language. Gosh that is really long.
Back to top Go down
Siria

Hello, I'm Siria=) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Siria=)   Hello, I'm Siria=) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 am

Thanks ^^

Sorry, I only happened to be in Japan when they had a concert, I can't afford to go there for their sake =( I have no plans to go back for at least 2 years, too.
I'm learning japanese too, though not exactly at school. Practicing a lot helps so much! Mastering the language takes time, but understanding the basics can come quite fast if you listen to it a lot =)

peachgirldb wrote:
Yep, I saw them around 4 times this past fall ^^ I'll write it up soon!
Oh, lucky!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, I'm Siria=) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Siria=)   Hello, I'm Siria=) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Siria=)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAKANO CENTER • :: Administration :: Introduction-