gyuniu's here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gyuniu
gyuniu

gyuniu's here Empty
PostSubject: gyuniu's here   gyuniu's here EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 pm

NAME - gyuniu
AGE - old (i keep it private due to another forum)
LOCATION - Quebec, CANADA

FUDANJUKU FAVORITE ? RENJI! Kouki is gaining though Smile
NFS FAVORITE ? Mari? Aka? Mido? not sure
FAVORITE SONG ? I hear nothing else now that i've heard Kaze Ikki Smile

OTHER IDOL GROUPS : MissTER, Beast, Big Bang-spinoffs (aka Taeyang, GD)

OTHER MUSIC : Zhang Yun Jing, Morgan Doctor, Globe, Kaji Meiko, TM Revolution, Lights, M.I.A. soundtrack/movie scores

THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU : I work with bands, booking shows, promoting, arranging photo shoots. I sadly have not worked with MissTER. Oh...I happen to run the Lovelymisster forum. These girls are the reason I discovered Fudan...randomly surfing for similarly ambiguously gendered artists Wink

I noticed one of you is crazy into slash and fan fiction....until ~2 weeks ago, I was the ONLY fic writer to exclusively write MissTER stories. Though I still hold my (imaginary) title, there are thankfully a few writers now joining me on my MissTER adventure. Hmm...if Fudan keeps getting hotter as they're known to do, they may end up in some of my stories one day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lovelymisster.com
peachgirldb
peachgirldb

gyuniu's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyuniu's here   gyuniu's here EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Welcome! I've heard about MissTER but haven't really looked into them at all, any recommendations on where to start?
Back to top Go down
Melody
Melody
Administrator

gyuniu's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyuniu's here   gyuniu's here EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:32 am

Welcome here, french speaking fellow :3
Back to top Go down
http://nakanocenter.fanbb.net
amael
amael

gyuniu's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyuniu's here   gyuniu's here EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:14 am

Another MissTER/Ah Jing fan! *clings* I actually got into Fudanjuku and MissTER in the reverse order, but for similar reasons. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gyuniu
gyuniu

gyuniu's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyuniu's here   gyuniu's here EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:44 am

peachgirldb wrote:
Welcome! I've heard about MissTER but haven't really looked into them at all, any recommendations on where to start?

you've asked the right person! since i run lovelymisster.com, i suggest starting there!!! i'm revamping at the moment with the help of a few busy-bee uploaders, but it's still a good place to start!

Melody wrote:
Welcome here, french speaking fellow :3

ah! though i DO speak french, it's not all quebecers who do Wink au plaisir! i was quite surprised that this site is run from france!

Amael wrote:

Another MissTER/Ah Jing fan! *clings* I actually got into Fudanjuku and MissTER in the reverse order, but for similar reasons.

*clings back* such goodness!!!! i got into ah jing last, funny enough. i saw her all over the place but kept procrastinating to check her out. when lovelymisster started losing forum admins/mods because they were too busy with jing, i went to finally investigate! Smile i suppose it's an acceptable reason to forget about misster. but i'm a multi-tasker....love for misster, jing and fudan can compete, i will stay true to them all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lovelymisster.com
Sponsored content

gyuniu's here Empty
PostSubject: Re: gyuniu's here   gyuniu's here Empty

Back to top Go down

gyuniu's here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NAKANO CENTER • :: Administration :: Introduction-