Share | 

The General Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
issa
issa
Administrator

The General Discussion Thread  Empty
PostSubject: The General Discussion Thread    The General Discussion Thread  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:40 am

Got something you want to discuss regarding Fudanjuku/Nakano Fujo sisters, but not sure where to?
Here's the place.
Let's talk.
Back to top Go down
Siria

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion Thread    The General Discussion Thread  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:58 am

I've only seen 1 episode of Kirameki! Fudanjuku and snippets on youtube, but the vol.1 DVD is on Yesasia. Do you think it's worth buying? The only thing I understand in the description is that it covers from April to July 2011 (which seems pretty short for this price). I barely know what the concept of the show is ^^"
Back to top Go down
peachgirldb
peachgirldb

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion Thread    The General Discussion Thread  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:32 pm

The show doesn't really have much of a concept Razz They do a lot of random things, from ghost hunting to gag skits to talks etc. Vol. 1 comes with the first 4 episodes plus a bit of unreleased bonus footage. I do plan on buying it at some point, but in the meantime, if you can navigate a Japanese site, you can actually order them on-demand at Pigoo: http://pigoo.jp/pigoohd/fudan/

Each episode is about 525y and I think you can view it for 14 days from the time of purchase. They accept foreign credit cards too (even took my debit card xD)

Personally, I have a monthly subscription (forget how much in yen but it's about $17USD) which generally means I can view the latest episode of each show they have for free (which is great since they have lots of idol shows), and you can earn one free on-demand credit every 90 days too.
Back to top Go down
Siria

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion Thread    The General Discussion Thread  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Oh, I never thanked you for your answer, I'm sorry!

I've seen some episodes on youtube and... I see what you mean when you say that the show doesn't have a real concept Laughing

New question! Forum-related this time. I've ripped and uploaded the backstage documentary thing from the last album's limited edition, but I don't know how to call the topic. Documentary? Behind the scenes? Tour... something? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
LorenRex
LorenRex

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion Thread    The General Discussion Thread  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:21 am

hi, I finally created a page of Latin American fans fudanjuku. I need a helping hand for the history of this group, those who produce them, the episodes of school, etc., to make a base that allows the understanding of today's choices. Can you help? Then I translate it into Spanish. The big problem is that last week I broke my left collarbone Sad in a motorcycle accident and so I need help. thanks in advance Very Happy
if you are in face, look for "FUDANJUKU 1ER FAN CLUB LATINO AMERICANO and join... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Discussion Thread    The General Discussion Thread  Empty

Back to top Go down

The General Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top